2. Larger dahlias take longer to bloom, so at the very beginning of the season we have mainly smaller varieties available, then mediums and finally larger varieties as the season progresses. Normally, by early August we have nearly all varieties, sizes and colors available.
3. All pricing shown on our website is for the purchase of our tubers (or bulbs) and does NOT reflect the cut flower prices for these blooms. The same is true with varieties that may say "sold out." This designation is referring to the tubers only. Cut flowers of these same "sold out" varieties will still be available during the bloom season.
4. The website shows you thumbnail pictures of all varieties and lists the average height of the plant as well as average diameter of the blooms. If you click on the thumbnail you can view a larger, more detailed picture.
5. Wholesale Flower prices depend on the volume purchased. We have standard pricing for individuals and smaller events. If you are ordering over 250 stems of various sizes volume discounts will apply.
6. You can make broad selections from the website pictures and then come out to the farm during the bloom season to see them in person and make your final selections and quantities.
7. We require a 50% deposit at the time the order is placed. The balance is due the day the flowers are picked up. You will need to bring your own buckets on the day of pick up to transport the flowers.
8. We also can provide floral arranging services for small to medium events for an additional charge. Please inquire for details if you are interested in this option.
If you need additional information, please let us know by using the "Wholesale Flower" link on the previous page. We encourage you to stop by this summer to visit our farm and get a better idea of what we offer and how we can best meet your floral needs to make your event uniquely special!
Aztec Dahlias Wholesale Dept.